Brought to you by the Leader in Miami Tours and the marketer for printing at Brochure Printing Service by Hot Print USA

Sunday, January 15, 2012

One question for Miami tours

One question they had for me was; what was the best way for them to get around Miami. I told them renting a car is a hassle here mainly because of parking and traffic can be a big hassle also. I suggested renting bikes but that was a no go because of the ladies condition. What do I know? I’ve never had kids. I could see where this was going so I said “sure, I can be your personal driver while you are here.”
It was going to be a slow week for my regulars anyway so I could can think accommodate this family. I dropped them off at the Delano which in my opinion is the nicest, classiest hotel on the beach, mainly because it’s held on to its charm and dignity since the 1950s, unlike some other Miami Beach hotels I can think of.
So I had a great time taking this family all over Southern Florida. I took to the Bayside Market Mall. I gave them my own personalized city tour. I even took them all the way out to the Everglades. Close to their last day on vacation we were coming back from taking the kids to Parrot Jungle which is a local zoo famous for their half tiger, half lion animal the ligra, when all of the sudden the wife goes into labor! So I floored it to the hospital! I was did around 90 mph the whole way because I don’t know how to deliver a baby and I just washed my cab! Never the less I got them there safe and sound, and don’t you know that this family named their newborn son after me. I took that as great honor and found it to be a very humbling experience. I now have my own child and I credit that decision to the perfect strangers that got into my taxi that fateful day. You never know who is going to get into your taxi cab.
http://www.squidoo.com/swim-with-and-evergladess-tours
http://www.ideamarketers.com/?articleid=2899117&CFID=79667546&CFTOKEN=15104075